Friday, August 2, 2013

My Office



Okay, now you see that this is really my "office". I have a nice one upstairs with lots of room, a desk, and filing cabinet and everything, but I choose to sit in my big two person chair and work from there. *Two person is sort of a joke because even if and when Terry wants to sit next to me here, I have to move my 'important stuff'.

You see, I have my laptop, Bible, devotional books, glasses, flyswatter, Kindle, Dragon microphone, remote controls, journals with all the information about my books including research, a notebook for Bible study and marketing notes, the all important pillow , cell phone, land line phone, pens and trashcan. Why is this place preferred? THE TELEVISION OF COURSE! Also, it doesn't hurt that the chair is super comfortable.

The reason I am sharing this with you today, one of them, is so that you can see you don't have to have an official office to be a writer. Next, I saw a post on Pinterest that said to take a picture a day so that you can see what you did this year. I know the year is half over, but a late start is better than no start.

Just for the record, there is a bit of organization in the little 'nest' I have around me. I do still collect all the things that require filing and put them on the stair throughout the day so that on the next trip upstairs, I can put them in the official file cabinet. Although, I have to admit, I need to get cracking on that filing task up there.



If you want to follow me on Pinterest click this link. And... your comments on any posts are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment