Sunday, September 29, 2013

Picture of the Day

Free today and tomorrow
If you haven't read Book I in the Nashville Series, Six Miles from Nashville, here is your chance to get a free copy of the Kindle version today. Book II, Christmas in Nashville is already available on amazon in e book form and print. It won't be on a free offer in the foreseeable future. (A girl's gotta make a little money, huh?) It is priced at $2.99 in the Kindle version and just a few dollars more in print. I hope you like these books set in the 1970s.

I wanted to write about those days because they were the days when I was in high school and college and began my life with Terry. The ways those days have been portrayed does not reflect the attitudes and way of life of the people who live in the area where I grew up. Middle America's people had a different outlook on life opposed to what people think of when they go to the 1970s stereotype. Maybe it was only the way I saw things and maybe not. It is a different view from the heartland.

No comments:

Post a Comment