Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pictures for today. Spray paint makes a difference!

 
The work I did today took six cans of flat black spray paint. I used Krylon.

These are the 3 rusty chairs I painted today. They have been painted several times before. We inherited them from the previous owners of our home. I used to have a more colorful pallet, but this time...black is on the menu.
 


This is how far 1 can of Krylon went.
This is after 3 cans.
The final can count for the 3 chairs was 3 1/2 cans.

 


Terry put the picnic table on a tarp for me so that I could spray paint the legs.

 
The table legs just needed a little touch up.

 
1 1/2 cans of paint did the trick.

The finished product. It looks sharp, huh!


Now I need to get the spray paint off my hands. Yes, I had plastic gloves that I forgot to wear and I also have one of those handles that make a rattle can like a paint trigger...only I couldn't find it. I got most of the paint off, but I am going to work on it until the paint is gone.
I have another project for the remaining 2 cans of black paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment