Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pictures of the day, Sept 11, 2013

 
When I woke up to see what Terry was up to this morning, I stepped out to the beauty of this eastern sky. Terry was already busy working on the decks before the heat of he day sets in.

 
This is the South end of the screened in porch. Terry replaced the screen and painted the stucco a few weeks ago after he cut down a huge cedar tree that had died in that bare spot. There is a matching scene on the North side. We are planning on planting roses on each side of the porch because we are enjoying being able to see more while we sit out there and eat supper each night.

 
Remember these chairs? Well, I couldn't find the same color I painted on for the first coat, so I bought this red. It took 2 cans, but they look pretty good. I think the paint used to repaint them cost more than just replacing them, but they are still good chairs.

 This is the 'baby deck'. You can see 'Melchezedeck' through the bars! (Terry named them.)
 The sky was still pretty...don't you think?
 I am used to seeing terry in shorts and boots.
It looks so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment