Friday, October 25, 2013

Canadian's Fall Foliage Festival Craft Show 2013- Pictures of the Day


October 19 and 20, 2013- Canadian, TX Fall Foliage Festival Craft Show.
Pictured here are Sherrilyn Polf, author of Christian Historical Fiction Books of WWII from Tyrone, KS,
Me, Elaine Littau, author of Christian Fiction from Perryton, TX,
Darlene Shortridge, author of Contemporary Christian Drama from Oklahoma City, OK.
We were located in one of the hallway booths between the cafeteria and gym. There were a lot of shoppers who stopped by to talk with us and purchase books.


 
This is another view and I had to ham it up a little. I suppose those of you who have hung out with me would agree that I just can't be serious for a prolonged time.

 
That is 10 titles shoved into 4' of space. lol...Next year, I hope to have 4 or 5 more.

 
Darlene turned her table sideways so she could stand closer to the people and talk with them. She has a really cool banner that tells all about her.

 
Sherry has a nifty booth that showcases her books, the WWII posters she sells, and the journal jars she sells as well.

 
This sweet gal, Susan G., stopped by to encourage me. She came back to the booth and asked if she could have a picture with me. I told her she could if I could have a picture with her on my camera. I love taking these kinds of pictures. It helps me put the face with the name I send cards to. This was a highlight of the weekend.
 
The weather was so agreeable even though the trees hadn't turned color yet. I really enjoy doing this event. I will be at the Perryton, TX Satellite Craft Show in the Expo. My booth will be along the back west wall. I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment