Friday, October 4, 2013

Coffee Cup Confession - Picture of the Day


This is Terry's coffee cup. I never, if possible, use any of Terry's coffee cups for myself. I have the ones I use. They are usually gifts from people. Terry has his that were given to him as gifts and also ones he has purchased as souvenirs of the places we have gone on vacation.

I don't understand why Terry does this...when he pours a cup of coffee for me, it is usually in one of his coffee mugs. Am I the only one who has feelings like this about your coffee cups?

Today, I am glad he used this mug of his. I need to be strong and courageous. I have been weak and lily livered lately. It is funny that this cup has one of my favorite verses on it. On Saturday I am going to be speaking a little about Caleb and his decision to conquer the mountain.

Sometimes when I am asked to speak, I have to really push through in prayer to get to the heart of the message I am supposed to deliver. After battling a virus or whatever last week, I didn't feel very equipped to be this messenger. This is probably a good thing, because I will have to lean completely on the Lord.

Ladies, if you have a chance to go to Arnett, OK on Sat, Oct 5th to the United Methodist Church Activity Center at 6, I would love to see you there.

The next event will be on Thursday when I am speaking, along with other author friends, to a group of educators. Please keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment