Sunday, October 27, 2013

I Have Great Hopes for my Christmas Cactus- Picture of the Day

 My Christmas Cactus actually looks like it may have 'blooms' this year. (Unless I don't know what I am talking about... Which is the truth.) I have had it for several years and it never had blooms since the year I bought it. The edges of the plant are turning pink and I am doing all I can to resist loving it too much by watering it to much. I think these are a really cool plant and I am hoping I don't kill it.

Yes, I would own a personal rain forest if I had all the plants I have killed through the years. Three months ago the sweet little palm tree bit the dirt, as did the lily... This Christmas Cactus and a Rubber Tree given to me years ago by Sharon E. to commemorate our shared birthday, are the lone survivors of my 'love'

See the floral box on my radio/record player/cd player/tape player? That is the file where I keep record of the book purchases of everyone in the Elaine Littau book club. I use this file to send out cards for each new title as it comes out. Anyone can be in the book club.

If you have pointers about the care of Christmas Cactus, please post them. I need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment