Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Seeing Stars & Picture of the Day


As you see, this is not a picture of the stars. This morning I got up early with Terry and as we walked out the door we looked up to the sky. It was absolutely amazing. The sky was filled with very big, bright stars. We were in a hurry to get him to his truck to start his day so I didn't think to snap a picture. Hopefully, I will get a picture of it tomorrow. When I got back home from taking him to town, the sun was rising and the stars were gone.

I didn't know what kind of picture to take today, so I took a picture of a painting I did years ago. It hangs in my dining room. It is a lot like me...not perfect, so it is a good reminder. God bless you today.

I am going to plunge back into the book writing process and get more done on the NaNoWriMo challenge. Yesterday I was at 25,845 words toward the 50,000 goal for the month. After I reach the goal, the book will take another 10 to 20,000 words to round it out. It is exciting to have permission to write like a crazy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment