Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday morning - picture of the day

Every Sunday morning, when Terry first gets up, he gets out his contrary little laptop and tries to look over his emails and Facebook stuff. After I get up and do the same, I hear him pounding the keys and trying to get it to open links. It has been a sorry little netbook thing. He just said, "Sorry thing! It makes me so mad." (If you know Terry, you know that he didn't yell it. He said that under his breath.)
 
Soon, he will get up and pour us another cup of coffee and give up on it. Then he will begin getting ready for church. (Oh dear! He just did exactly that! Do I know my man or not?)
 
I think he would enjoy a tablet. He doesn't write documents or do that type of thing with his computer. If a tablet is what he needs, which one? I think that really good Kindle would be good, but I know next to nothing about tablets. Any recommendations?  


No comments:

Post a Comment