Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Coffee with Terry - Pictures of the Day


This morning I am having Thanksgiving coffee with my sweetie. Do you see that homemade pumpkin roll? I didn't make it. Our friend and the official 'pumpkin roll lady', Lorie Tharp, is the expert who provides these wonderful treats for many in our area. (2000+ rolls a year) I heard that she is off to see her Thanksgiving granddaughter who arrived into their family today.
 
Honestly, there is nothing better on a Thanksgiving Day than sitting with Terry, eating a slice of Lorie's pumpkin roll, and sipping of strong black coffee. It seems like such a simple thing, but it is something in my life that makes it special. I am thankful for all the little things that make up my life. Of course, the big things are foremost on my mind, God - family - health - friends...and the list goes on. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment