Friday, November 15, 2013

Wow, This Was Difficult! Picture of the Day

 
What you are seeing is the back side of the backdrop poster I put together for my book booth. The scene on the front was on really thin plastic. (think disposable plastic tablecloth) I thought it needed to be bulked up a little, so I bought some clear shelf liner and put it on the back of it.
 
Now, I couldn't do this by myself. Terry helped me and he decided we actually needed about 4 more hands to do it right. It was awkward and funny. This top picture is where we had about 3 strips put down and the trash from peeling the paper off.

 
I stopped to take this picture of Terry trying to smooth the shelf lining out. It turned out okay...a little wrinkled but it is a scene of mesas from Monument Valley and we decided that isn't a smooth landscape anyway. lol
 
Next week, you can see this at the Satellite Arts and Crafts Show in Perryton, TX. If you can't make it to this show, no worries, there will be pictures coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment