Thursday, November 14, 2013

Writing Challenge and Real Life - Picture of the Day

This is another handsome nephew and his pretty and sweet wife. Kevin asked me to come over on Tues to discuss a writing project he has for his college class. (I know, he is a smart guy.) We had more fun than we should have. Of course, when we are together it is always a fun time.

Dyan had to go back to work after this picture was snapped and after an hour or so she phoned home to be sure we were actually working on his assignment. (We were!) I wonder why she was suspicious. lol. We do get carried away telling stories.

One story he reminded me of was when he and his sister and brother were at a hair show and his brother needed some assistance. They gave his brother a double dose of exlax and a dose of this green herbal stuff. Kev and his sister left his poor brother alone at the hotel because he had 'problems' immediately. When they got back...well...the brother wasn't doing too well. We laughed until our sides hurt. I am in the middle of a writing challenge, but I welcomed the 'real life' break!

No comments:

Post a Comment