Sunday, December 15, 2013

Last Stop of the "World Tour"

 
This is inside the Red Barn at Bryan's Corner. Tracy is at the snack bar helping another crafter. Sherrilyn Polf is in the tan outfit setting up her book table. There were some really cute crafts and pretty jewelry available at the event. I purchased some stuff there and had to force myself to not spend all the money I had with me.

 
The food/snacks they fixed were so good. There was even homemade candy. It was a test of will to keep from stealing the whole plate of chocolate covered coconut candies. That was some good candy.

 
This is my booth at the Red Barn. It was fun to talk with all the crafters and shoppers. I sold a lot of books. It was very encouraging. I enjoyed the day very much. The Red Barn has pretty crafts and homemade jelly and salsa...

No comments:

Post a Comment