Sunday, December 29, 2013

My Life IS a Hallmark Christmas Movie with a Little Comedy Sprinkled in.

Terry and I have been having fun with our family the past few days. The posts have been lacking, but I will make up for it. We are playing with Eli and Maci tonight. Their Mommy and Daddy are at home. Tues and Wednesday we are set to see Stephen, Aimee, Devon, Zach, and Sierra. I know that Maci and Eli can hardly wait to see them.

I haven't been on the internet much for 5 days and I was greeted with  a really sweet review. I wanted to share it with you.

Review of Christmas in Nashville: "
Your books get better and better! December 25, 2013

Elaine,
You did it again. I have thoroughly enjoyed spending my day with another great read of yours. Thanks, so much, for consistently keeping God and His goodness and forgiveness in your books! I knew it would be good but was not expecting to get wrapped up in such beautiful emotion. Looking forward to the next one. Gosh, I hate this book had to end! Felt like I knew those people and now I wish I did!"

No comments:

Post a Comment