Monday, December 2, 2013

Part 2 of the Terry and Elaine Hallmark Christmas Movie version



Part 2: Reality show version: Elaine is on the couch with a stomach ache/head ache. Terry enters the living room with a stack of Christmas storage tubs. "Babe, (pronounced baeeeeb) lets get started decorating today.

Elaine, "What's the hurry? I don't feel good."
"Sorry babe, I'll get started on the outside. You just lay over there. Maybe you can get at it later."

Hallmark Christmas Movie Version:
Terry enters the living room with a stack of Christmas storage tubs. "Babe, let me help you decorate for Christmas today."
Elaine: "I don't feel so well."
Terry: "Put your little feet up and allow me to construct the fake tree and put the decorations on it." (In all honesty, we would be fired from Hallmark for using a fake tree, but even in my dreams, I don't want to sweep needles.)
Elaine: "Darling, you are the sweetest thing."
Terry: "Let me make you some hot lemon water for your tummy. I hope you feel back to yourself soon. However, I will gladly do all of the decorating this year."
Elaine: Sigh.

Hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment