Thursday, December 5, 2013

Part 5 of the Hallmark Christmas Movie Version of Terry and Elaine's Christmas Season

Reality Show Version:
 
This is day 5 of the sickness siege on Elaine. She drags herself from the couch and begins to decorate the tree. It takes two hours to do the job. Terry gets in from work and walks past it without noticing.
Elaine: Hey...! Did you notice I trimmed the tree?
Terry: Oh good.
Elaine: What do you think?
Terry: Good.
Elaine: I am holding a movie for us to watch.
Terry: Let me do my paperwork, then I will watch with you.
Elaine: Okay.
Terry: Okay, I'm ready...here's some water. You feeling better?
Elaine: Almost.
Terry: Good.
They watch a sweet movie called "A Daddy for Christmas".


A few decorations

The decorating is done.

Close up of decorations.
Hallmark Movie Version:
Terry arrives home from work and sees the beautifully decorated tree.
Terry: Did you decorate this yourself?
Elaine: It is the one that the elves didn't get to.
Terry: It is beautiful.
Elaine: Thank you. It almost did me in.
Terry: Sit down Darling, let me find a good movie for us to watch. Look, there is a good one..."A Daddy for Christmas."
Elaine: That sounds like fun.
Terry: Here is some hot chocolate and marshmallows.
Elaine: Yum.



No comments:

Post a Comment