Tuesday, March 4, 2014

39 Years and Counting

Terry is always so sweet on our anniversary. These are the roses he got for me for our 39th. He did have a small trip planned, but I came down with a terrible cold and our area suffered from an ice storm. You know what? We had a great time. (minus the coughing and stuff) He cooked for me and brought me these roses and a beautiful card.

He usually reads my manuscript after it has gone through editing, but this time he was very busy so I published without his fine tooth come go through. He wanted to be sure "The Restless Kansas Wind" was free of typos  and things, so all Sunday afternoon he read the book (from the spot he left off) aloud to me. He reads it aloud because I catch gimpy phrases that way.

He dog-eared the pages for me to do corrections. There were 12 or so mistakes. They are now corrected. It makes me feel so loved when he does this for me. What a gift! I do love him so much. Next year is a biggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment