Saturday, March 1, 2014

Episode 1 will be ready the second week of March 2014.
Episode 2 will be ready 3 to 6 weeks later. (Keep your fingers crossed.)

The question I had when I began writing this book was...Where do I start? How do I get into this character's head? I started on the Internet and Googled some questions. The answers I read were unnerving. I realized that I needed to just begin to write and fill in the pieces as they came up. 

The lead character in this book, didn't intend to break the law. She had taken a two year old boy when it looked like he would end up in the Foster care system. When the law caught up with her, she was charged with kidnapping. While I thought about Debbie, I wondered why this scenario triggered such a strong reaction in her. The result was a satisfying result. I hope you find it entertaining and believable.

Get ready...watch for the release of Restored, Episode 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment