Sunday, March 9, 2014

Quality Control

This very happy grandpa is part of my 'quality control' team. Look at him...sitting basking in the love of his youngest grandson. (We have 2 teen-aged grandsons who live 500 miles away.) He is wearing a shirt with the first cover for the book, "Elk's Resolve". (We updated the cover a few years ago.) He takes the time to read through my edited manuscripts for things that may have gone unnoticed by the three other sets of eyes that have looked through it.

He reads the manuscripts to me aloud so that I can be sure the story flows in the way I want. In doing this, he also finds typos and other things that may have been missed. I think my 'quality control' guy is pretty cute. 

Today, he read Episode 1 of Restored to me and made the corrections. I submitted it for review to Kindle Direct Publishing. It looks like Episode 1 will be ready for purchase tomorrow sometime. I am very excited to get this writing in your hands and am working steadily on Episode 2 so that it will be ready very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment