Tuesday, April 8, 2014

New Biscuit Recipe from The Pioneer Woman's Cooking Show

Terry and I watched The Pioneer Woman Cooking Show on Sunday afternoon. She was making Sausage and gravy, oven fried potatoes, and Cowboy black pepper and sage biscuits. Today, I decided to try the Cowboy biscuits.


These biscuits have a lot of pepper and sage in them, as well as buttermilk. I never thought of pepper and sage in biscuits, so I decided to try to make them. This is my attempt. They turned out really well.

I have never had much luck in making biscuits from scratch, but these turned out great!!!! They taste really good. (I snuck one.)  Now, the test is how much Terry likes them. I made roast with carrots and potatoes yesterday and we have some left over. These warm biscuits will go nicely with them. I am sure you can get the recipe from her cooking show's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment