Friday, May 2, 2014

Part 3 of Almost 7 years of Publising


This is a non-professional 'selfie' I took this past winter.  Not the best, but it works for this part of my story. I am still writing! I can hardly believe it. Right now I am half-way through book 12.

I decided to add writing contemporary Christian fiction.


This book wasn't particularly going to become the first book of a series, but things changed as I came to the end of it. When I told my sons I was going to write a modern book, they asked me what the time frame of this book was set. I told them 1974. They laughed and told me that was not modern. hmmmm.


The second book in the series is 'Christmas in Nashville'. I thought it would be good to write a book that took on the characteristics of a Christmas movie.

 
 
Right now I am writing book #12. It will be released as a novel when it is completed. As I write it, I have been releasing 'episodes' every 10,000 words in e-book format.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment