Thursday, February 6, 2014

Eli Time/Meme Time


Can you tell that Eli is fixin' to get into his sister's DVDs. I had just told him 'no'.
Here, he thinks I may be serious.


Here is where he ignores silly old Meme. Do you notice the salt and pepper all over his mama's table? I didn't either, until I picked up the DVD case and put it away. Sissy is gonna be mad.
This morning in jammies. Sister is already on the way to school. Who says TV is a bad babysitter. It is a Meme lifesaver.

Heaven help us if we lose the blankie and thumb! Curious George to the rescue! It is snowy out and he wanted to play in it. Meme wasn't in the mood. Is that bad? Sissy did go out and get some fresh snow for snow ice cream. It was a good day.
 
The only thing that could make it better would be if Bop Paw could have taken vacation time to spend the week with us. As it is, he is holding down the fort at home. (Funny, the kid's friends used to call our house 'Fort Littau' because of the square tower above the laundry room.) Anyway, we will be seeing Bop Paw on Sunday one way or the other. It all depends on the snow conditions.
 
The Daddy called last night to see how I was holding up. lol. Really, the kiddos don't fight, we laugh all the time, and Mama organized a school pick up ride for both morning and night. We also had a great visit with Mam Ma and the uncles. (Cari's mom and brothers) It is a quiet time and very sweet time to actually watch these precious ones grow.
 
Maci has been reading to me and we have been reviewing spelling words along with all the other homework a first grader has. I have to say, they surely do learn more in first grade these days than we did when I was there. Maci was telling me that she wished we could spend a few weeks together like this because Sierra, Devon, and Zach do in the summer. I think that would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment