Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!

 We began January 1, 2014 with Eli and Maci playing like Maci was a puppy that Eli was trying to pet.

The puppy licked Eli on the cheek. I'm not too sure Eli wanted the puppy to do that.

The sun is shining and the kiddos are watching cartoons. I am in my robe and we are waiting for the cousins to arrive. The trouble is...Maci's school resumes tomorrow and she has to leave late this afternoon. We are hoping the cousins will arrive from Colorado in time for Maci to be able to visit with them.

Eli might stay over so that he can visit with Aunt and Uncle and cousins. Maybe he won't miss sister so much with other kiddos around. It really gets to him that Bop Paw has to work while he is here.

I want to apologize for the links that didn't work on the last advertisement I did on here. I will try to schedule another 99 cent time for those three books as soon as possible.

With the visitors staying through Sunday, it may be a little while before I can get to it.

Happy New Year everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment