Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Birthday Flowers

These are my birthday flowers and they are a week old. When the hubs came home with them on my birthday, he was let down. He was upset that the grocery store didn't have any roses when he went in. (I know, grocery store, but that's fine.) He apologized for these pretty flowers. To be honest, I love, love roses, but they wilt a little faster than I like. It makes me feel really sad to see them deteriorate so quickly.
I told him that these colorful daisies were so cool and I meant it. I had no idea they would still be so pretty after a week. This week the weather has been cold and a little snowy. These bright splashes of color were so cheerful and made me think of the thoughtfulness of my sweetie.
The years are passing and as we go through them together, I find our marriage growing sweeter every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment