Friday, January 24, 2014

The Hubs Repented for His Actions!

I know that most people, if they have read this blog very long, think that the hubs is perfect. (Wait for me while I finish laughing and can type more. I know I'm not perfect either, so don't stone me.) He actually apologized to me for not believing me when I told him about the idea to use the old dishwasher racks.

I had to push it one step further. (I'm a wife. I do that kind of thing.) This is how the conversations went:
Me: So NOW do you feel bad that you threw away the old baby bed?
Hubs: Why?
Me: Pinterest showed how to make a bench out of an old baby bed.
Hubs: Wow, that sounds like a great idea.
Me: I told you that idea when you were loading it into the trailer to take to the dump.
Hubs: I kinda remember that.
Me: I sure wish you hadn't thrown it away.
Hubs: You were right. I shouldn't have. I should listen to your ideas. (or some sort of thing like that...I was too busy trying not to faint!)

See...you can teach an old dog new tricks. Since he saw how well some of those ideas work, he is listening. Of course, there are a few things I tried to do that flopped...I usually don't take pictures of those. Maybe I should. He probably has had good reason for not believing EVERYTHING will work that I suggest. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment