Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Missing Terry



Our little BP has been sick lately. Terry took her to the vet yesterday and she is so much better after shots and meds. The whole weekend, she has been on Terry's lap. When he gets up to refresh his coffee or whatever, she meows like crazy.

This picture was taken a few minutes after he left for work. She is missing him like crazy. She had another dose of medicine just before he left, so she is sleeping right now. I have a little bed made for her, but this is what she wants. She is a super sweet cat.

Our eldest granddaughter named her Black Panther when she was a bitty kitty. Now, her long hair and the other markings don't go with the panther part of her name so we call her BP. Sometimes I call her Blackie. She is one of the most adorable cats we've ever had. I'm hopeful for a full recovery. I'm letting her rest and then I'll see if she will be my lap kitty today.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww... that is so sad, to see a sick kitty. I hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete