Friday, January 10, 2020

First Book Inventory of 2020

Procrastination has been my partner since the dawn of 2020. Yesterday, I finished packing all the inside Christmas decorations away. Had I not received an email message from the State of Texas, I would have forgotten to send in my Texas Sales Tax for 2019. Yet, my to do list is not all done. One of the many remaining items is/was book inventory.

Since there are now 18 published books to my name, I have to be frugal with my inventory. I do love sending autographed copies to those who order directly from me, but I've had to scale back to having 5 copies of each title on hand at any one time. (If you have a larger order for me to fill, I really don't mind getting more copies in order to fill your order....just sayin'...)It looks like there are 12 titles that need at least 2 more copies ordered.

Another thing on my procrastination list is to finish a 'quilt as you go' quilt that I started years ago. We'll see how that goes.

Do you have projects on your back burner?

No comments:

Post a Comment