Thursday, January 9, 2020

Wow...A Chair I Don't Deserve


Yesterday I had another dental appointment. I was told in 2 months he will take an impression and do the insert thing for the implant to prep for the final crown/tooth that my local dentist will craft. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

While we were in Amarillo, we went to Bob Mills furniture store. They had a massive selection. We found 3 that fit the measurement from my hips to my inner knees. This was the one that matched closest. It wouldn't have hurt if the seat was 1/2 to 1" shorter, but I can reach the floor with the area just below my toes. (It is weird to have short legs.) Anyway, this one is adjustable. It is 100% leather, the head rest expands and contracts, there is a lumbar adjuster, there's an option for heat and massage. Yes, I am spoiled. I feel SPOILED and unworthy of such a nice Christmas/Birthday/Anniversary present.

It is amazing to get out of a chair and not have cramped up & spasm ridden legs and back. The back support and lack of having dangling legs while being seated makes all the difference. I write my books from my easy chairs. This is my home office. I still can't believe it is mine. (The electronics on it are guaranteed as long as I own the chair!!! Yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment