Wednesday, January 22, 2020


There is a portion of the book, Christian Single, that describes a motorcycle ride. The scenery is that of  the Texas Panhandle. If you would like copies of my books and do not do internet orders and such, just contact me on Facebook at Elaine Littau author or write to me at 12580 CO RD Q1-Perryton, TX 79070. I will send you a brochure with all 18 of the titles with descriptions of each one. If you have friends/relatives who are readers who are non-internet people, just let me know where to send the brochure and they can choose what they want.  I appreciate all the great support you continue to give to me.

If you have read any of the 18 titles, I'd surely appreciate a review on Amazon for any of them. You don't have to make it super positive. I'd rather you review with a clear conscious. I need feedback to grow in this writing thing. Thanks again- Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment